|Ultima Island - Resources Index|
(122) Sometimes referred to as Backdrops or Panoramas, these background graphics can be used as the backdrop to a battle or a nice background picture for your maps. A common use for the background is clouds.
(142) Animations graphics are usually used in battle to depict spells and moves, but can also be used outside of battle to show emotions, movement, weather or just about any movement on screen. Find the graphics you need in here.
(154) Battle Characters are used in RPG Maker 2003 only. They are graphics used to represent the characters in the side-view default battle system. They are animated and usually come in sets which include poses for attacking, taking damage, poisoned etc.
(30) Battle Weapons are used in RPG Maker 2003 only. They are used as graphics for interchangable weapons in conjunction with your battle characters using the Default Battle System.
(245) Sprites are event graphics ranging from little guys that walk around in your game to the items laying on the tables. Find all you need here.
(179) Chip sets are used in rm2k(3) to do the mapping. Chip sets, or tile sets, use 16x16 pixel squares (tiles) as chips which you lay down on your map to make floors, walls, roofs and more.
(1441) Static pictures that are used to represent enemies in battle.
(98) Facesets are small square images compiled in sets that can be used on the text boxes and in the menu to identify a character.
(87) Pictures can be used for just about any purpose, in rm2k(3) or otherwise. Make health bars, animations (if the battle animations dont do it for ya), overlays etc. All sorts of stuff can be found in here.
(29) Title screens, splash screens and game over screens.
(53) Like a skin that's applied to your game. System sets give your menus and textboxes their colour and look. These only work in rm2k(3) but you may be able to chop up the graphics to use in different makers.
(569) Since not much is is going on at this site in terms of rmxp, all graphics for Rpg Maker XP should go in here.
(525) Music for your games in Midi format. Please be sure to give credit to the composer where appropriate - they work very hard on music.
(689) This category is for music in mp3 format. Music files in this format are of a better quality than midi, and can have things like lyrics that midis can not. Unfortunately mp3 files carry a larger file size than midi files.
(3) .WAV files are traditionally used for sound effects as they carry a slightly larger file size than MIDI's.
(60) Sound effects are real sound clips that are used to add more realism to actions and events in your game.
RGSS Scripts for RmVX
(1) RGSS/Ruby Scripts for Rpg Maker VX go in this section. Scripts come in a text file.
RGSS Scripts for RmXP
(5) This section contains scripts for RPG Maker XP. These scripts are written in RGSS and come in a text file.